Using the Website to Benefit Your Business
- Always LogOn before you try to do anything. This will allow you to take advantage of member prices and give you access to member only pages.
- Visit the Resources for Members Page www.nsanz.org.nz/resources-for-members/ and Download Speaking Record
- Check out the other items on the Resources Page
- Post a blog. As a provisional member your blog will be reviewed before posting but it will allow you to link back to your website and help with your profile as a professional speaker.
- Ensure your profile is up to date. To get help with your profile see www.nsanz.org.nz/updating-your-profile-and-posting-a-blog/. Update information regularly
- Attend as many events as possible. Make sure you are on the mailing list for the National Voice and also for your local chapter and if you travel add yourself to other city and country mailing lists
- Read the National Voice Emails each month.